Terms & Conditions
To access some of our services you must register an account. By doing so you agree to provide information that is truthful, accurate, current, and complete. In using the Site, you accept sole responsibility for all activities conducted through your account. You alone are responsible for keeping your account information and password secure. Contact us immediately if you suspect your account security has been compromised or there has been unauthorised use of your account.
We aim to create a positive experience for all users, which depends in part on your conduct. By making use of our Site you agree:
- Not to interfere with other visitors’ use of the Site, or affiliated or linked sites.
- Not to transmit viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files or functions.
- Not to disrupt the security or privacy of, or cause harm to, the Site, services, materials, system resources, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any linked sites.
Failure to comply with our user conduct guidelines may result in termination of your account or civil and criminal penalties. At our discretion, we may terminate any account and take actions against you for activities including, but not limited to:
- Using any technology to attempt to hide the use of multiple accounts or disrupt any of our services in any way.
- Impersonating others or providing any kind of false information.
Eligibility & Authorisation
For your security and ours, we require that all visitors purchasing items through the Site meet our Terms of Eligibility:
- You must be 18 years of age or older. Minors must inform their parents or guardian of our Terms before registering to the Site and services.
- You must possess a valid form of payment issued by a licensed bank acceptable to A Rare Kind.
- You must provide accurate, valid and truthful personal and payment information.
- You may not purchase goods for any commercial exploitation.
All “Content” (text, audio or music, video, graphics, photographs, and images) appearing on the Site is the intellectual property of A Rare Kind protected by intellectual property and copyright laws.
The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any non-personal and/or commercial use of the Content is prohibited unless expressly authorized by A Rare Kind. Unauthorised use of the Content may result in civil and criminal penalties.
You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content, software, products, or services contained within this Site. You may not use this Site, or any of its Content, to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own site. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your right to use the Content in any manner in our sole discretion.
We do our very best to ensure all Content appearing on the Site is complete and accurate. However, errors may occur. A Rare Kind does not warrant that product descriptions, prices or photographs are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Please refer to our Return Policy if you feel a product offered on our Site is not as described.
All prices listed on our website are in AUD Dollars inclusive of taxes. By law we are required to collect sales tax and duties depending on the shipping address provided by the user. Except where noted otherwise, the list price represents the full retail price suggested by the manufacturer or supplier. All product prices will be honoured except in cases of patent error.
A Rare Kind will make sale price adjustments on items purchased up to seven days before the start date of a sale or promotion. The exact item size and style must be available for purchase at the time your request is made for an adjustment to be approved. Markdown items, or items originally purchased on sale, are not eligible for price adjustments.